Share this blog...

Bookmark and Share

A blog about my 1989 Land Rover 90 (Defender). It's here so I don't forget all the stuff I've done to it and will also hopefully be a help to anyone else with similar issues!

Thursday 15 January 2009

Collected new Landy!

Collected new Landy. A 1989 Land Rover 90 with 2.5TD engine. Good original condition, excellent chassis, good bulkhead (just a couple of small 2p size holes). Pretty standard but with chequerplate bonnet, wing tops, sills, and rear corners. Rear light guards. Front light guards, foam A bar, spotlights (not wired in), and grille and headlight surrounds painted silver.

When driving home I had problems with real jerkiness when in 1st and 2nd gear. It felt like the engine was trying to escape it was that bad! I was really worried that it was gearbox related and I'd bought a lemon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment